BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Works For You
BlueCross is helping manage the cost of specialty drugs.
On Jan. 1, 2022, we expanded our Advanced Specialty Benefit Management (ASBM) program in order to preserve member access to specialty drugs and save them money.
How do pharmacy benefits work? A guide to pharmacy terms and benefits + 5 key tipsFebruary 15, 2022
Why affordable provider-administered drugs for all Tennesseans must be a priority | OpinionDecember 24, 2021
Why we’re expanding our specialty pharmacy savings programNovember 18, 2021
BlueCross Is Launching a Program To Better Manage Costs for Specialty DrugsNovember 15, 2021
- November 2021 member letter
- Specialty Pharmacy Savings Infographic
- June 2020 member letter
- June 2020 provider letter
- BlueAccess login for members
- Guide to Prescription Drug Coverage
- Provider-Administered Specialty Pharmacy Drug List
- Specialty Pharmacy Network
- Glossary of Terms
- November 2019 member letter
- November 2019 provider letter
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you may have questions about this process change. Here’s some additional information, including contact information if you need more help.