BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee Works For You
BlueCross is asking providers to help us save our members money.
We’re focused on the health of our members, and we also have a responsibility to be good stewards of their health care dollars. In 2019, we asked health care providers to join with us to address one rapidly growing cost driver: provider-administered specialty drugs. Our specialty pharmacy program began Jan. 1, 2020.
Tennessean: Here are the facts on BlueCross BlueShield’s specialty drugs coverage | Featured letterNovember 4, 2020
BCBST News Center: Responding to Continued Misleading Claims by the Coalition of State Rheumatology OrganizationsJune 23, 2020
BCBST News Center: Moving forward with flexibility: Q&A on our specialty pharmacy changesMay 28, 2020
BlueCross Is Asking Providers To Help Us Save Our Members MoneyMay 27, 2020
- Specialty Pharmacy Savings Infographic
- June 2020 member letter
- June 2020 provider letter
- BlueAccess login for members
- Guide to Prescription Drug Coverage
- Provider-Administered Specialty Pharmacy Drug List
- Specialty Pharmacy Network
- Glossary of Terms
- November 2019 member letter
- November 2019 provider letter
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you may have questions about this process change. Here’s some additional information, including contact information if you need more help.